Attorney General Eric Holder, the top “legal” voice of the US regime, argued to Northwestern University law students that the US Constitution is no limit to the regime dictatorially assassinating Americans. This follows regime arguments to seize and “disappear” any person in opposition to regime dictates as “terrorist supporters,” and extracting their confessions with controlled drowning (euphemistically “waterboarding”), found by all US and international courts as torture. The regime’s followers in Congress voted for legislation (2006 Military Commissions Act, 2012 NDAA) that these dictates are consistent with the US Constitution.
Because these claims are in Orwellian contradiction to the US form of government as limited under a constitution, the regime is attempting to substitute a different form of government without being arrested for violating existing law. As a teacher of government, the closest definition for the regime’s substitute of dictatorial assassinations, seizure and “disappearing” people, and torture is fascism.
Occupy invites the 99% to join them in response to such ongoing 1% crimes with three specific actions:
- Recognize the 1%’s massive crimes centering in war and money.
- Request those with arrest authority to exercise it.
- Participate in policies to benefit 100% of Earth’s inhabitants.
The definition of “The United States of America” is literally the US Constitution. Informed by the ideals of the Declaration of Independence, what it legally means to be American under the Constitution includes:
- Unalienable rights for all persons, beginning with Life and Liberty from dictatorial government seizure and murder.
- The purpose of government is to secure unalienable rights, not the Orwellian opposite to destroy them.
- We have limited government under constitutional law, with US military and multitudes of Americans under Oath to defend and protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.
The 99% have a choice for their future:
- The Bushes-Clintons-Obama regime’s dictatorship unlimited by law for expanded wars, disappearing dissenters, and transferring trillions of the 99%’s earnings to their fascist oligarchic partners, or
- The US Constitution and American ideals of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
I encourage the fascist criminals and their minions among the 1% to reclaim their love of humanity, and take actions to be the heroes they’ve always wanted to be. Your fascist masters want only your slavery, and will crush you the moment they think it increases their vicious control. You know this is so, you’ve lived it, and you have a choice at this point to upgrade the future from the US as an assassi-nation.
Important history that makes crimes in the present easy to see and understand: