Activist Post documents and asks the question if enough Americans are prepared to state “emperor has no clothes” facts to impeach a US president in an important step to recognize and end US Wars of Aggression.
Importantly, war law prohibits the use of force, or armed attack by a nation’s military.
The US twisted this simple definition in their “legal” argument (section II, page 6) to claim their use of force in armed attacks on Libya was legal because:
- The US had an “interest” in using force.
- The US use of force without UN Security Council (UNSC) authorization helps the Security Council’s “credibility and effectiveness.”
- Use of force was “limited.”
- The goal of force is to help UNSC Resolution 1973.
- US military personnel were not physically within Libya’s borders.
- The above circumstances makes use of war legal.
Let’s consider each point stripped of its Orwellian veneer:
- Criminal war-murder is not excused because it’s of “interest” to the murderers.
- The US obviously undermines UNSC authority by war-murdering, and then claiming such murders help an agency with the specific legal purpose of preventing such murders.
- Criminal war-murder is not excused because the murderers claim they limited the number of murders.
- The UNSC has the authority to determine for themselves what is and is not helpful. Dictatorial usurpation of that authority is the opposite of help.
- War-murders are war-murders no matter where the murderers initiate fatal use of force.
- The above circumstances damn the “legal” voices as criminal accomplices.
Mark Fiore is a Pulitzer-winning political cartoonist. His 2-minute video shows US Orwellian hypocrisy in their war-murders.
Occupy is the opportunity for the 99% to recognize and end this Orwellian and juvenile US “leadership.”
Citizens: make the most of it to make us all proud. My contribution of resources to help are here.