Life moves us; sometimes in torrents demanding full attention, sometimes in lulls, sometimes in routines. Outside of our personal foci, those of us relatively awake experience a paradox:
- Life is beautiful beyond words: in diversity, accessible virtues to experience and express fully now, and unimaginable breakthroughs so worth working for!
- Life is dominated by a psychopathically evil .01% within words to explain, document, and prove; and with strands of their existence so dark it goes beyond most people’s ability to hold.
So what do we do about this? As I’ve reminded, perhaps a simple accounting of the most important facts:
- Unlawful Wars of Aggression based on easily-provable lies (here, here, here, here),
- Bankster-looting economics (here, here, here, here),
- Lying sacks of spin corporate media that “cover” the crimes.
What is not:
- Enough humans to recognize, reject, and remember this evil.
- Enough humans to recognize, retain, and unleash real leadership.
What is a game:
- Independent of whatever is and is not, we’re in charge of our personal “games” to stand for and live all virtues we wish. Perhaps this light/frequency is what causes awakening.
- Accepting humans’ apparent limits, we’re in charge of our game to shine light as we best can to invite others’ awakening.
- We’re in charge of our games to never suffer from desire that Life be different from what is and is not while we play.
What apparently is not our game, and questions not ours to answer:
- Will we win? (we are guests without authority in life, but maybe we’re slowly building exponential growth… just maybe)
- Are “activists” only to provide choice in a game we’ll never win? (perhaps Earth is a type of school to learn about evil)
- Where are we headed? (who really knows?)
What is always of value: