Adam is speaking truth. Let’s examine the facts of .01% “leaders” figuratively and literally fucking children:
Figuratively: The .01% commit Crimes Against Humanity through intentional policy to poverty-murder children.
“Crimes against humanity” include any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
- the crime of apartheid;
- other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.
– International Criminal Court (ICC)
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) (1), the hunger-ending organizations RESULTS (2), and Bread for the World (3) estimate that 15 million people die each year from preventable poverty, of whom 11 million are children under the age of five. Jeffrey Sachs says the total deaths are closer to 8 million (4). Either way, poverty causes more human destruction every year than those claimed in the Holocaust.
The total deaths from poverty in the last 15 years is conservatively greater than from all wars, revolutions, murders, accidents, and suicides in the 20th century (5). In the past 20 years, the total deaths from poverty probably eclipse all the above categories of death in all known human history; ~400 million (6).
Make sure you get this: in your lifetime, human beings have allowed other people in poverty, mostly helpless children under the age of five, to die before our eyes in slow, gruesome, painful death in numbers greater than all of the catastrophic events in all recorded human history. To put this number in one perspective that I provide for my students: since I graduated from high school in 1978, preventable poverty has killed ~ 500 million people, one-half a billion; which equals the entire population of the United States plus five additional Californias.
Crucial to the case to prove Crimes against Humanity as intentional policy is the fact of ongoing “Developed Nations’” reneged promises to end poverty since 1969 (and here) (7). For 18 years I was a volunteer leader for RESULTS, and participated in education for Congress and heads of state on solutions for ending poverty that are technically so easy and affordable that all counter-arguments were ended, both academically and politically. We championed two UN Summits for heads of state: the 1990 World Summit for Children (largest meeting of heads of state in world history) and the 1997 Microcredit Summit (topic of the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize). All “Developed Nation” leaders attended, smiled for the cameras, and agreed to end poverty without expressed doubt, counter-argument, or concern. Full documentation of all poverty facts is here; main points regarding solutions:
- The developed nations promised a mere 0.7% of their income to end all aspects of global poverty. The US typically underfunds this promise by ~400% (providing just 1/4th the promise).
- The American public believe we give 25% of our budget to foreign aid, and are willing to give 10% (~$380 billion for 2015). The amount invested is actually ~$30 billion/year. The US spends over $600 billion/year on the military. The total amount to end poverty is ~$100 billion combined from all the developed nations a year for ten years. In contrast to the policy we receive, the .01% oligarchs “legally” hide $20 to $30 trillion in offshore tax havens (that’s $20,000 billion to $30,000 billion; twenty to thirty times the total needed to end poverty for everyone on Earth forever) in a rigged-casino economy designed for “peak inequality.” This .01% parasitic loot is twenty to thirty times the amount to end global poverty forever.
- Ending poverty reduces population growth rates in every historical case, reduces strains on resources, and according to the CIA is the best way to end global terrorism.
This is ongoing Crimes against Humanity because it’s systemic premeditated attack that rejects world summit promises to end poverty, and instead willfully chooses these humans’ murder, extermination, and inhumane great suffering, the most serious bodily harm, and crippling mental injury.
Literally: 1-minute preview to 60 Minutes Australia’s coverage on pedophilia by .01% “leaders”:
37-minute full episode: Spies, Lords and Predators:
60 Minutes Australia has gone where none have dared go in exposing top UK politicians as members of a high-level ring of pedophiles. Hundreds of major media articles have covered the ever-unfolding scandal that started with Jimmy Savile (of BBC’s children’s show Jim’ll Fix It) in 2012, one year after his death. Yet no one has tied all of the threads together like this amazing 60 Minutes piece.
First aired in July 2015, “Spies, Lords, and Predators” is not easy to watch. For those unaware of these matters, it may turn your stomach to learn a former head of British intelligence and many other lords and members of parliament were engaged pedophilia. Yet knowledge is power. As ever more people awaken to these sad truths, the public outcry is growing and creating huge changes in our world.
And if you didn’t know, it’s fully documented and uncontested history that President George Bush, Jr. used “crisis actor” Jeff Gannon as a gay male prostitute for personal pleasure, and to serve for two years within the White House media to pretend the US War on Terror was legitimate policy to a crisis rather than obvious unlawful War of Aggression all began on lies known to be false as they were told.
2-minute video: connecting both presidents Bush to Jeff Gannon:
The even Bigger Picture beyond pedophilia and prostitution: We the People already have abundant and irrefutable evidence to demand arrests for Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes of:
- Unlawful and lie-began wars.
- So-called “money” that is actually debt to create accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy that has poverty-murdered over 400 million human beings just since 1995; more than killed from all wars in Earth’s recorded history.
The massive crimes end whenever we say we’re ready.
And hey, just from me to you: What kind of American do you call yourself if you’re not demanding arrests to lawfully stop obvious crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions?
Are you an American defending limited government under our Constitution, or subject of dictators to continue these sadistic and evil crimes with your submission?
Just who do you say you are demonstrated in thoughts, words, and actions???
- UNICEF. State of the World’s Children Report 2006: Excluded and Invisible: http://www.unicef.org/sowc06/pdfs/sowc06_chap1.pdf
- RESULTS. Child Survival: https://web.archive.org/web/20080527011602/http://www.results.org/website/article.asp?id=241
- Bread for the World. Hunger Facts: International: http://www.bread.org/learn/hunger-basics/hunger-facts-international.html .
- The UN Millennium Project. The End of Poverty: http://www.unmillenniumproject.org/documents/TimeMagazineMar142005-TheEndofPovertysmall1.pdf
- Assuming 15 years of poverty deaths totaling 300 million and 20 years at 400 million (poverty deaths have decreased over the past 20 years) compared to the estimates from Scaruffi, P. “Wars and Genocides of the 20th Century.” http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/massacre.html (along with the relatively smaller numbers for murders, accidents, and suicides) and from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_disasters_by_death_toll .
- A safe estimate given the population growth rate of the 20th century and a global population of ~1.6 billion in 1900.
- OECD. History of the 0.7% ODA Target: http://www.oecd.org/dac/aidstatistics/45539274.pdf . DAC Journal 2002, Vol 3 No 4, pages III-9 – III-11, revised June 2010. Millennium Project. The 0.7% target: an in-depth look: http://www.unmillenniumproject.org/press/07.htm .
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).