hat tip: Prison Planet
“First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. And then you win.” ~ Gandhi on British responses to India’s requests for independence, and for British justification of their invasion, military occupation, and theft of resources as “Christian” and helpful (unsourced, and certainly in spirit of Gandhi’s work)
In smirking denial reminiscent of President W. Bush, President Obama claimed to not know what a “rigged election” means, and that such a thing is a “conspiracy theory.”
Denial and playing stupid are usual first responses of criminal liars, and certainly more plausible than Obama being somehow unaware of widespread coverage of election fraud in the Democratic primaries. This documentation includes a report led by the President of the American Statistical Association (ASA), Fritz Scheuren:
“The difference between the reported totals, and our best estimate of the actual vote, varies considerably from state to state. However these differences are significant—sometimes more than 10%—and could change the outcome of the election.”
Obama’s response is also typical of historical dictators: empty bullshit rhetoric to pacify and propagandize the public, and exactly what Gandhi documented as the response of British officials to justify dictatorial imperialism. This is in sharp contrast to real leadership: commitment to comprehensive facts clearly communicated, with power exercised to uphold just laws.
For more Orwellian government regarding clear evidence of election fraud, please view this 1-minute expert testimony that unaccountable voting machines are a literal “black box” with absolutely nothing to see or count. Please note the distain of the off-screen “official” rather than accountable action for comprehensive factual discovery:
We’ve documented that the US use of electronic voting machines without a paper trail fails to meet the definition of election because it requires physical votes subject to independently verifiable counting (with videos).
We’ve documented that Clinton belongs in prison for support of lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression in key vocal roles as US Senator and Secretary of State; the worst crimes a nation can commit, as well as election fraud in collusion with the Democratic National Committee.
Now, Election Justice USA issued their report of the 2016 primaries, Democracy Lost, with findings that Bernie Sanders won the Democratic primaries, but was denied victory from the following types of election fraud (pg. 95):
1) Targeted voter suppression
2) Registration tampering
3) Illegal voter purges
4) Exit polling discrepancies
5) Evidence for voting machine tampering
6) The security (or lack thereof) of various voting machine types
“Based on this work, Election Justice USA has established an upper estimate of 184 pledged delegates lost by Senator Bernie Sanders as a consequence of specific irregularities and instances of fraud. Adding these delegates to Senator Sanders’ pledged delegate total and subtracting the same number from Hillary Clinton’s total would more than erase the 359 pledged delegate gap between the two candidates. EJUSA established the upper estimate through exit polling data, statistical analysis by precinct size, and attention to the details of Democratic proportional awarding of national delegates. Even small changes in vote shares in critical states like Massachusetts and New York could have substantially changed the media narrative surrounding the primaries in ways that would likely have had far reaching consequences for Senator Sanders’ campaign.”
15-minute analysis of Election Justice USA’s report by Lee Camp (adult language):
But this is business as usual for .01% “leaders” in government and necessary corporate media accomplices to “cover” these crimes and to only and always herd We the People into ongoing rogue state empire with bullshit (a serious academic term) lies of omission and commission.
Americans who vote for Hillary or Trump are voting with relative ignorance to continue the following, with 95%+ who would never agree if honestly briefed on the facts:
- All the wars were started with “reasons” known to be false as they were told. We know this absolutely from now-disclosed government agency documents. Did you know?
- The wars are Orwellian unlawful; not even close to legal. If there’s one law responsible citizens must know, and to honor the awful sacrifices of all our families through not one but two world wars, it’s war law. Did you know?
- The reason all levels of total debt increase is a Robber Baron-era system of fundamental criminal fraud to create what we use for money as debt owed to private banks, the principals of which are the “too big to fails.” The top 20 Americans now own more than the bottom 50%, the .1% own more than the bottom 90%, and the 1% are more wealthy than the 99%. Did you know?
- The real solutions to correct the Robber Baron-era system are monetary reform (direct creation of debt-free money for productive infrastructure) and public banks (at-cost and in-house credit to reduce government borrowing costs by 50%). For just one example: if your state had their own bank with a 5% mortgage and credit card, all state taxes are abundantly paid for, with no other taxation ever needed. The benefits of just a few reforms are conservatively calculated to $1,000,000 per average US household. Literally, you have nothing more valuable for your time than to learn this. Did you know?
Of course, almost all Americans don’t know.
This is because US “leadership” isn’t about informing the public in a democratic republic, but to bullshit them to support either the Left or Right arm of one rogue state empire political body.
I use the word bullshit as an academic term from the most recognized living US philosopher’s Bestseller: relentless lies of omission and commission to disinform the public to get their approval through whatever means needed. It must be constantly applied to bury any appearance of comprehensive facts, because those facts will drive public opinion in an uncontrolled direction away from the bullshitters’ parasitic interests.
I use rogue state in its academic meaning: a nation constantly breaking international law with both threat and harm to others, ruled by authoritarians who restrict rights and proliferate weapons of mass destruction. Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them (81%). These ongoing illegal Wars of Aggression have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The sum of 30 million means the US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis. Did you know?
Therefore: a vote for Hillary or Trump continues this bullshit:
- Lying that “reasons” for war were “the best intelligence at the time” as the worst lie of commission a government can make to wage intentional Wars of Aggression. Or that “Saddam was a bad man” in a lie of omission that he was a CIA asset since 1958, and used in attempt to overthrow Iran’s government after they refused a US-friendly dictator. Or that “Israel has a right to self-defense” as a huge lie of omission to leave out their military siege and armed attacks on Gaza are obvious Crimes Against Humanity.
- Lying in omission to never ever ever ever ever mention that war is illegal. Expect more lines like, “9/11 changed everything,” “We didn’t choose this war,” “We ended the war in Iraq,” but never to state the US/UK wars were started with known lies, in opposition to UN Security Council Resolutions, and exactly what two US treaties were meant to prevent in crystal-clear letter and intent.
- Lying in criminal commission from positions of legal fiduciary responsibility to Americans that creating debt is actually “money,” and somehow “good” for us even as it grows to tragic-comic accelerating levels. Lying in omission to never tell Americans that creating what we use for money as negative numbers added forever means the debt can only become bigger over time, with greater and greater debt-servicing costs going to the owners of this scheme. Lying in criminal omission that Benjamin Franklin knew the obvious solutions of creating debt-free money and operating credit as a public service that was so successful he wrote a pamphlet documenting how colonial Pennsylvania’s government operated without charging any taxes. You don’t know this from “official” lies of omission and commission.
- Corporate media is complicit in this bullshit: six corporations that generate ~90% of what Americans receive for “news” that ongoingly lie in omission and commission in the above topics. The CIA admitted to the US Senate in 1975 they had over 400 operatives controlling US media. Did you know?
If you need further evidence of election fraud through unaccountable electronic voting machines, “leadership” and corporate media manipulated primaries, and the general characteristics of both Clinton and Trump beyond being illegal rogue state supporters driving We the People further and further into debt slavery, look here, here, here, here, here, here, here for further documentation as clear as we’ve covered so far.
There is an alternative to voting for bullshit evil: Demand .01% arrests
The responsible citizen response to these Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes centered in war, money, and lies is to demand arrests of US Left and Right .01% leaders. Without arrests for obvious crimes, the US is not a constitutional republic, but a dictatorship doing whatever is said by the “leader” when it is said. The choice is between a fair game with clear rules, or an oligarch class ruling sheeple however they dictate.
Please read that paragraph again to appreciate its elegant power and truth.
The alternative is to lie to one’s self, nation, and global community to allow ongoing crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions. This is not a responsible alternative, let alone to take the criminal fraud further to vote the Left or Right’s chosen puppet to bullshit for further crimes.
In fact, unless one wishes to condone, bond, and join such evil and bullshit, one cannot vote for it. If one wishes to stand as an American under our ideals and Constitution, one must demand arrests for such outrageous crimes.
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes under President Clinton or President Trump.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).