heal: to make healthy, whole; free from ailment. To free from evil; cleanse; purify.
heel: (dog) to follow at one’s heels on command.
Those of us who are messengers for a future brighter than we have the capacity to imagine are too few in numbers to affect policy outcomes (apparently and yet), and too many for humanity to ignore.
We are in numbers to offer choice, and only choice, pointing to facts for an end of rogue state empire, and beginning an era of truth, love, and game-changing technology.
We are deadly serious in lively self-expression.
Three of humanity’s fundamental choices for Life:
- Heal for peace and love, or heel to fear and endless wars.
- Heal for economic prosperity and unimaginably beauty, or heel to ongoing poverty with gruesome suffering.
- Heal for truth and justice, or heel to Orwellian lies and .01% psychopathic domination.
Heal for peace and love, or heel to fear and endless wars
The good news we messengers represent is that ending these War Crimes is an Emperor’s New Clothes condition: think, speak, and take action for our Brothers and Sisters to see simple facts. All US military and government workers are oath-bound to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders.
Those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.
These are Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of neocolonial war and poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. The data confirm this conclusion:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- Lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression is all the evidence necessary for US military to refuse all war orders (there are no lawful orders for unlawful war), and for officers to arrest those who issue them. This argument extends to all in US law enforcement agencies for war-related crimes of treason, murders and injuries to US military lied-into illegal Wars of Aggression, and .01% military looting last reported at $6.5 trillion.
As I explain in hypothetical conversations with George Washington (here, here), the US citizen position seems insufficient to stop the empire without Emperor’s New Clothes recognition among US military and law enforcement that the wars they “serve” are not even close to lawful, and the exact type of armed attacks that US treaties after two world wars were meant to end forever.
And again, we now know from official US government documentation that all “reasons” for current US wars were known to false as they were told.
There is no responsible action from anyone informed other than to assert the OBVIOUS:
The wars are illegal and must be ended.
Those who orchestrated these wars must be put under arrest.
Related to looting trillions, there are dozens of related crimes hiding the US rogue state empire that must be revealed and ended. This opens the brighter future we all know is possible from the pure bullshit we now receive under this empire.
Do you care enough about peace and love to think, speak, and take action for these virtues?
Will you educate yourself to assert objective and independently verifiable facts as an adult responsible to justice under arguably our most important law to not have Wars of Aggression?
Or will you reject basic education to be dictated to by “leaders” and irresponsible to factual reality?
Choose carefully: Life honors your responses.
Heal for economic prosperity and unimaginably beauty, or heel to ongoing poverty with gruesome suffering
A 1-minute glimpse (full documentaries here and here, among many) into available technology we have today (and here) for architecture, transportation, and beauty that are cheaper and far more efficient than today’s designs, that should be fully tested in at least one pilot project with connected facts fully communicated to Americans (and never will be as long as corporate media is a tool of existing rogue-state wanna-be dictators):
The economy we’re sold is in Orwellian inversion: we’re told debt is money, when it’s actually .01%-created debt that We the People “borrow” and then repay at interest. Americans are thereby debt-slaves: The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly.
Please read the above paragraph once more.
But wait, there’s more you must see and feel with your soul:
- Global so-called “elite” 1% are now wealthier than the 99% while ~30,000 children die daily from preventable poverty in gruesomely-slow agony. Just 62 people on Earth own more than the bottom 50%.
- The US .1% own more than the bottom 90%.
- The top 20 Americans (.000006%) own more than the bottom 50%.
- Again, the top three public benefits of monetary and banking reform would add ~$1,000,000 to every US household. The lies of omission and commission by US “leaders” with legal fiduciary responsibility to communicate full and transparent economic data to never advise Americans of these options is a massive crime causing damages in the trillions of dollars yearly.
- Our current system of creating what we use for money as debt has the so-called “developed” and “former” colonial nations $50 trillion in debt, and lying for public austerity rather than admit the option of monetary and banking reforms.
For Americans still zombiefied to “believe” in America, please embrace the reality that 40% of US children live at least one year of their lives in under-measured poverty, while oligarchs most responsible literally laugh in grandiose glee of the poverty they euphemise as “income inequality.” Please absorb this 1-minute reality check:
You must see a few more if you want to know our slavery, and the power of freedom from literal criminal fraud:
- decaying infrastructure getting uglier from “deferred maintenance,”
- real unemployment near 25% with most families demanding both parents work longer and longer hours,
- real inflation well above official reports,
- US poverty of 20% among children, 40% for living at least a year in poverty,
- 72% of California students in schools with over half the children classified as “socio-economically disadvantaged,”
- the annual interest payment of ~$450 billion for the US national debt is over four times the amount needed to invest for ending all forms of global poverty (~$100 billion/year for ~10 years),
- a rigged-casino economy designed for “peak inequality,”
- “too big to fail” banks demand public subsidies (so-called “bailouts”) while gambling with over $200 TRILLION in derivatives,
- these “too big to fail/jail” banks deriving most of their income from subsidies and apparent market manipulations,
- daily and never-ending Orwellian criminal-complicit lies of corporate media,
- US college Class of 2015 students average $35,000 in debt, with the total for 2015 graduates nearly $70 billion: more than ten times the amount from just 20 years ago. The average time to pay this debt is now 15 years (think paying until age 40),
- half of US 25-year-olds live with their parents, more than twice the number from 15 years ago.
- Over one million US college students are “Sugar babies”: selling sex as part-time employment. The UK has the same condition (here, here).
- 31% of US adjunct professors live in poverty.
15-minute video of obvious solutions: Mark Anielski and Ellen Brown’s powerful 15-minute response to an interview at the Seizing an Alternative conference (and here, with videos here) with former World Bank economist Herman Daly and co-author John B. Cobb of For the Common Good (video should start at 1:04:43):
Heal for truth and justice, or heel to Orwellian lies and .01% psychopathic domination
Obviously, when the truth is rogue state empire annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions, the foremost response for justice is public call for .01% arrests.
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- Tens of trillions in looting, including $6.5 trillion just reported by the US Department of “Defense” as “lost.”
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Heal or heel: what do you choose?
We are 100% responsible for and empowered to orchestrate our thoughts, words, and actions.
Where do you care to invest them?
How do you practice/live your ideals that you most dearly cherish?
How much do you trust in God/One to hold this Earth adventure in Love and Justice?
Enjoy the adventure of practicing your highest sense of virtue. 6-minute music video, I choose Love:
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).