Animal Farm is a George Orwell story of captured beings who suddenly recognize what had always existed: they were livestock to be controlled, worked, and killed. The story ends with the ordinary beings recaptured from failure to see their own enslavement. Four minute summary of Animal Farm, among their 103 analyses with over 60 million views of Thug Notes, by performer Sparky Sweets, Ph.D.:
Earth is a story of captured beings who might recognize what had always existed: they were livestock to be controlled, worked, and killed. The story might end with the ordinary being recaptured from failure to see their own enslavement.
Among soooo many warnings of the fragility and rareness of freedom, on September 18, 1787, just after signing the US Constitution, Benjamin Franklin on what kind of government America would have:
“A republic, if you can keep it.” In his speech to the Constitutional Convention: “This [U.S. Constitution] is likely to be administered for a course of years and then end in despotism… when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic government, being incapable of any other.” – The Quotable Founding Fathers, pg. 39.
Americans: the hardest working and most gullible work animals on the farm
Q: What do Americans do for fun?
A: They work.
~ a joke told in Europe
Let’s examine three themes connecting Animal Farm with Americans:
- “I will work harder.”
- Unable/unwilling to discern propaganda and rule violations by “leaders.”
- Unable to discern “leaders” as lying rogue state parasites
“I will work harder”
Although Orwell’s allegory focused on the Soviet Union’s lying propaganda to parasitize the work of those people, Americans are the new “winners” for gullible and willing workers for vicious rogue state empire:
- Boxer the horse works in good faith effort to help the farm, unable to recognize he’s being used. Americans work in good faith effort for personal gain and public contribution, unable to recognize we’re being looted by the annual trillions, with monetary reform and public banking able to provide ~$1,000,000 per average US household in benefits.
- Both types of animals, farm and American, don’t notice they work harder and harder for less and less, all with crumbling infrastructure ignored by “leaders.” Animal Farm’s leadership is technically ignorant; American leadership is intentionally destructive for infrastructure upgrades (again, here; and here’s a paper to Advanced Placement Economics students on this topic).
- Both types of animals will be worked to literal death, ignorant of their status as work animals for wanna-be “masters” who laugh at us. The shortcomings of both animals include inability to recognize their “masters” are psychopathic and without empathy. Their evil is irrationally “service to self” that can never have enough, and will lie to control all they can.
Unable to discern propaganda from objective facts
Animal Farm’s creatures cannot recognize the rules are changed right before their eyes, as their status devolves lower and lower to serving insatiable psychopathy and greed. American work animals are worse, given our apparent intelligence for better:
- The US is a literal rogue state empire led by neocolonial looting liars. The history is uncontested and taught to anyone taking comprehensive courses. If anyone has any refutations of this professional academic factual claim for any of this easy-to-read and documented content, please provide it. Rogue state empire is the most accurate term to describe the US for the following reasons:
- People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. The data confirm this conclusion:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- The total deaths caused by rogue state empire for resource control (natural and human) in the last 20 years is ~400 million, more than all total wars and violence in all recorded Earth history.
- US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.
- When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here). Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count.
- The destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Corporate media are criminally complicit through constant lies of omission and commission to “cover” all these crimes. Historic tragic-comic empire is only possible through such straight-face lying, making our Emperor’s New Clothes analogy perfectly chosen.
- The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice. Now look to verify for yourself.
- Iran has never threatened to “wipe Israel off the map” and only has IAEA-verified legal energy and medicine programs with nuclear materials. Trump and corporate media continues and escalates easily-verified lies to threaten more illegal war on Iran.
- Israel engages in lie-started and illegal War of Aggression on Gaza; ironically the largest concentration camp in world history. This is also easy to verify.
Unable to discern “leaders” are lying rogue state parasites
Animal Farm ends with the inhabitants’ bizarre experience of their own kind so absorbing the evil of their neighboring looters that they all blended into the same kind of twisted beings. American animals now have literal centuries of blinded experience as tragic-comic as spectators in the Emperor’s New Clothes:
- Introduction to define ‘rogue state’ as perfect match with US illegal Wars of Aggression, Crimes Against Humanity, dictatorial government
- The US violated ~600 treaties with Native Americans to steal Native American land. A treaty is signed by a US President, approved by 2/3 vote of the US Senate, and under Article VI of the US Constitution becomes US “supreme Law.” These ongoing “in your face” violations of “supreme Law” became the precedent to typical hypocritical and unlawful US policies of the present.
- US President Polk lied to Congress (with their approval) to initiate War of Aggression on Mexico. The result was the US illegally stealing 40% of Mexico in 1848. Congress opposed Abraham Lincoln’s crystal-clear explanation as a member of Congress that the Adams-Onís Treaty placed the so-called “border dispute” 400 miles within land forever promised to Mexico and forever promised as outside any US claim.
- The US violated our treaty with Hawaii and stole their country in 1898.
- The US reneged on promises of freedom after the Spanish American War to impose colonialism on the Philippines, and install US-friendly dictators in Cuba. US military slaughtered resisters, calling them yesterday’s version of “terrorists.”
- The US entered WW1 upon no national security threat to the US, and imprisoned the 3rd party presidential candidate for challenging “official reasons” for war.
- The CIA had several covert wars; perhaps most important in today’s context of war on Iran: “Operation Ajax” that overthrew Iran’s democracy and installed a US-friendly and brutal dictator. When that dictator was overthrown and Iran refused another, the US aided Iraq to unlawfully invade and attack Iran from 1980-1988; killing up to a million Iranians. If the US lied and acted twice to unlawfully overthrew Iran’s democracy within many of our own lifetimes, shouldn’t we assume first another lie-started unlawful war today?
- The Vietnam War followed US permission to cancel the election to unify the country. The US stopped democracy to keep a friendly government, and perhaps to have ongoing live weapons testing and development. War escalated with the Gulf of Tonkin incident, deliberate provocation to manipulate a false-flag event for “defensive” war.
- Perhaps most disturbing is the King Family civil suit that found the US government guilty in the assassination of Dr. King (and here). Corporate media, including our text publishers, omit this history. The King family’s conclusion is that Martin was assassinated to prevent his “Occupy DC” plan beginning for the summer of 1968 to end his version of today’s wars.
- We now know from Congressional reports that all “reasons” for war with Iraq were known to be false as they were told.
- The two “reasons” for war with Iran are as false as the “reasons” for war with Iraq: Iran never threatened Israel, and Iran’s nuclear energy and medicine programs are IAEA-verified as completely safe and lawful.
How bad is it? How about a million horrific deaths from poverty every month and trillions looted (and just how big a stack is a million bodies and a trillion dollars?)
President Trump remarked of his prayers and condolences for 22 claimed deaths of “young, beautiful innocent people” by “evil losers” at a concert in the UK.
Trump lies in omission of the ~6 million deaths since his election of other young, beautiful innocent people in gruesome slow-motion from preventable poverty. We can calculate the physical volume of 6 million bodies. If we assume an average human dimension of 5 feet tall, width of 1 foot, and depth of .5 foot, this average of 2.5 cubic feet times 6 million total 15 million cubic feet. The dimensions of Trump Tower are a base 76 by 144 feet, and a height of 861 feet for volume of ~9.5 million square feet if we calculate as a rectangular prism.
This means the pile of human bodies killed by ongoing preventable poverty just since Trump’s election is equal in size to over 1.5 Trump Towers.
This is also roughly equal to three new Trump Towers of dead bodies every year.
Since Bill and Hillary Clinton occupied the White House in 1993, ~400 million human beings have died from preventable poverty (over 100 Trump Towers in volume). So-called “developed” and “former” colonial nations have promised to end global poverty since 1969; an accomplishment with technically easy solutions for sustainable human economic needs. These nations’ “leaders” have reneged on all promises to end poverty, public and private, despite an investment of just 0.7% of GNI for ten years that is overwhelmingly supported by those nations’ citizens. The total deaths since 1969 is ~800 million: over 200 Trump Towers’ volume of human corpses.
Important to our essential question of when public demand for arrests will break through in an Emperor’s New Clothes relative moment, the related crime of creating what we use for money only and always as debt payable to the private banking system (think adding negative numbers forever) now adds a trillion dollars of US federal government debt every year. This physical volume of $100 bills is roughly equal to twice the size of the Statue of Liberty, as sharply visualized in this 2-minute video from Demonocracy:
Obviously, America can never be great unless solutions are delivered to end poverty, and transform our debt-based monetary system.
Importantly, the policy “developed” and “former” colonial nations deliver to humanity rather than ending poverty is war. This is a choice of Crimes Against Humanity:
“Crimes against humanity” include any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
▪ the crime of apartheid;
▪ other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.
– International Criminal Court (ICC)
Demanding arrests as the required and obvious public response to end this farming story:
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
3-minute video: Police, Military – Was your Oath sincere?
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).