Among dozens of independent writers, I’ve documented that all “reasons” for wars on Iran, Syria, and Russia are easily proved lies (recently, here, here, here, and going back to 2005), with US Department of illegal Wars of Aggression (so-called “Defense”) claiming to have “lost” $65,000 for every US household.
- The US wars are not even close to legal, with US military trained and Oath-bound to refuse all war orders (there are no lawful orders for illegal War of Aggression), and officers required to arrest those who issue obvious illegal orders.
- The “reasons” for current wars were lies known to be lies as they were told. This is easily proved through official US documents, and zero attempts to refute this evidence.
- The wars are only possible with criminal complicity of corporate media to amplify and endlessly repeat war lies for illegal wars. This “official” lying goes back in time to “cover” previous lie-started illegal wars of a rogue state empire, and forward to pimp more lies and war.
Why .01% lies for illegal Wars of Aggression? Start with the obvious: resource control
You learned from history that our own families suffered under two world wars for colonial empires; as near as my own parents’ generation in WW2, and grandparents’ engaged in WW1. The purpose of empire was to loot natural resources using controlled local labor under political dictatorial domination.
Assuming ongoing empire is therefore an obvious candidate of real reasons for war, as expertly discussed in this 24-minute CrossTalk discussion of current events:
The NY Times argued for US resource control in Afghanistan; claiming Trump giving such reasons, and ignoring basic law that such looting is illegal.
Trump and .01% psychopaths also demonize Russia and China. Corporate media is currently accusing Russia of assassinating President Kennedy, despite all evidence proving US .01% “leaders” being responsible. This is the same corporate media that never report the King Family civil trial verdict of the US government guilty for the assassination of Martin King.
Know the facts, demand .01% arrests to end rogue state empire
Obviously, when the truth is rogue state empire annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions, the foremost response for justice is public call for .01% arrests.
I mean really, this is beyond anyone’s imagination of psychopathic Big Lie crimes (although the facts will show more .01% horrendous crimes when Truth is unleashed).
The categories of crime we can demonstrate beyond reasonable doubt now include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- Tens of trillions in looting beyond the $6.5 trillion just reported by the US Department of “Defense” as “lost.”
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
StormCloudsGathering’s 3-minute video: Police, Military – Was your Oath sincere?
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).