- Assad Rejects Trump’s ‘Peace’ Terms
- Big Pharma and the Rise of Gangster Capitalism
- The Ukrainian Diaspora Handler that Manages Ukraine’s Monsters
- How Current Medicine Is Rigged to Win Government-Approval
- The Limits of Empathy
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Says U.S. News-Media Still as Bad as 2003 & the ‘Saddam’s WMD’ Lies
- Will AI “Change the World” Or Simply Boost Profits?
- Vladimir Putin’s Basic Disagreement with The West
- Talk Nation Radio: Francesco Duina on Why Poor People in the U.S. Believe Better-Off Countries Are Horrible Places
- Alan Dershowitz Is Not the Only One Who Gets Impeachment Bassackwards
- They Went to Jail for Justice
- The USA Is Now a 3rd World Nation
- America Bombs, Europe Gets the Refugees. That’s evil.
- Interim OPCW Report on Alleged April 7th Gas Attack in Syria
- Former U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union: The Claim that “Russia Interfered with U.S. Elections” Is Political Nonsense
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: bureaucracy
Correspondent Dan F. asked me to reprint some posts on solutions to the systemic problems I’ve outlined for years, most recently in How Much Longer Can We Get Away With It? and Checking In on the Four Intersecting Cycles. I appreciate the request, … Continue reading
Though Edward Luttwak’s The Grand Strategy of the Roman Empire: From the First Century CE to the Third is not specifically on the rise and fall of empires, it does sketch out the three stages of Empire. Here is the … Continue reading
Most people working within dysfunctional institutions do their best to keep the institution operating, and they naturally resent their institution being labeled dysfunctional, as it calls into question the value of their work. Their role in the institution is the … Continue reading
We all know why reforms fail: everyone whose share of the power and money is being crimped by reforms fights back with everything they’ve got. Reforms that can’t be stopped by the outright purchase of politicos are watered down in … Continue reading
When do we finally accept the hopelessness of reforming a self-serving machine bent on destruction? My recent conversation with Max Keiser on Summer Solutions (25:45) included three bits of advice: 1. Stop financializing the human experience 2. Acquire skills, not … Continue reading