- McCabe: A War on or in the FBI?
- Intel Committee Rejects Basic Underpinning of Russiagate
- Russian interview with Putin (and others) discusses geopolitics, nationhood, and America
- Russia Says U.S. Trains Jihadists to Do Chemical Attacks Blamed Against Assad
- How Much Longer Can We Get Away With It?
- British Scientists Confirm So-Called “Russian” Poison May NOT Be Russian
- An American: “Why I Don’t Trust My Government, At All”
- As Trump Moves Toward War, “The Resistance” Refuses to Resist
- The Russian Spy Poisoning Story Is Indeed Another Iraqi WMD Scam
- What Results When U.S. Invades a Country
- Why At Least Two Nuclear Super-Powers Are Essential
- Checking In on the Four Intersecting Cycles
- Torture-Tainted CIA and State Nominees Recall Failure to Prosecute Bush-Era Abuses
- Trump Promotes Longtime Russia Hawk Just as Russiagate Loses Momentum
- 9/11: Israel Didn’t Do It; The Plan Was Co-Led by U.S. & Saud Governments
- How the U.S. Establishment lies through its teeth, for war against Russia on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Overview For New Readers on
- Rohinie Bisesar: Psychiatric Illness, or Long-Term Covert Neuro-Experimentation and a “Manchurian Candidate”? on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Why Readers Shouldn’t Trust Staff Reporters on
- Last-Minute Modifications Improved Trump’s Nuclear-Weapons Strategy on
- What’s Going Down in China is Very Dangerous – Part 1 on
- U.S. propaganda cites NATO’s PR agency’s confirmation that “evidence is overwhelming” Russia manipulated U.S. Elections on
- Yes, the United States Used Biowarfare on North Korea on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: buy the dip
The conventional wisdom of financial advisors–to save money and invest it in stocks and bonds “for the long haul”–a “buy and hold” strategy that has functioned as the default setting of financial planning for the past 60 years–may well be … Continue reading
There’s a place for fancy technical interpretations, but sometimes a basic chart tells us quite a lot. Here is a basic chart of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the DJIA. It displays basic information: price candlesticks, volume, the 50-week and 200-week … Continue reading
Those who are confident the central banks can print unlimited money may find there are political and financial consequences to such extremes that cannot be foreseen. The central problem with central banks is their mandate now includes propping up all … Continue reading
So by all means, buy the dip now that the VIX soared in full-blown panic from 12 to 17. One of the more remarkable features of the Bull market in stocks is the ascendancy of complacency and the banishing of … Continue reading
Complacent melt-ups aren’t just boring–they’re not very profitable. File this under Devil’s Advocate: what if the easy money in the stock market is no longer the “guaranteed” Bull melt-up but the Bearish bet on a sudden air pocket?Just as a … Continue reading