- Russia Says U.S. Trains Jihadists to Do Chemical Attacks Blamed Against Assad
- How Much Longer Can We Get Away With It?
- British Scientists Confirm So-Called “Russian” Poison May NOT Be Russian
- An American: “Why I Don’t Trust My Government, At All”
- As Trump Moves Toward War, “The Resistance” Refuses to Resist
- The Russian Spy Poisoning Story Is Indeed Another Iraqi WMD Scam
- What Results When U.S. Invades a Country
- Why At Least Two Nuclear Super-Powers Are Essential
- Checking In on the Four Intersecting Cycles
- Torture-Tainted CIA and State Nominees Recall Failure to Prosecute Bush-Era Abuses
- Trump Promotes Longtime Russia Hawk Just as Russiagate Loses Momentum
- 9/11: Israel Didn’t Do It; The Plan Was Co-Led by U.S. & Saud Governments
- It’s Impossible to Overstate How Terrible Mike Pompeo Is
- BREAKING: House Intelligence Committee Finds No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion
- Gang of Four: Senators Call for Tillerson to Enter into Arms Control Talks with the Kremlin
- How the U.S. Establishment lies through its teeth, for war against Russia on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Overview For New Readers on
- Rohinie Bisesar: Psychiatric Illness, or Long-Term Covert Neuro-Experimentation and a “Manchurian Candidate”? on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Why Readers Shouldn’t Trust Staff Reporters on
- Last-Minute Modifications Improved Trump’s Nuclear-Weapons Strategy on
- What’s Going Down in China is Very Dangerous – Part 1 on
- U.S. propaganda cites NATO’s PR agency’s confirmation that “evidence is overwhelming” Russia manipulated U.S. Elections on
- Yes, the United States Used Biowarfare on North Korea on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: government
“The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.” – H.L. Mencken “The older I get the less I listen to what people say and the more I look at what they do.”– Andrew … Continue reading
The recent deal to keep Carrier jobs in the United States is not at all unusual. It only received so much press because Trump made it a campaign issue and saw an opportunity to record a big early PR victory … Continue reading
Conventional economists and pundits are puzzled why jobs growth has been so anemic in this “recovery.” Here’s one factor they overlook: our government. In theory, our government is supposed to encourage private sector job growth. In reality, all the hundreds … Continue reading
Everyone lauds “creative destruction” when it shreds monopolies and disrupts private enterprise “business as usual.” If thousands lose their middle-class livelihoods– hey, that’s the price of progress. Improvements in productivity and efficiency can’t be stopped, and those employed making buggy … Continue reading
Promises of wealth and security are far more contingent than is being advertised. The Millennial Generation, if we’re to believe various polls, aspires to either make boatloads of money on Wall Street, or secure a can’t-be-fired job in the government. … Continue reading