- Russia Says U.S. Trains Jihadists to Do Chemical Attacks Blamed Against Assad
- How Much Longer Can We Get Away With It?
- British Scientists Confirm So-Called “Russian” Poison May NOT Be Russian
- An American: “Why I Don’t Trust My Government, At All”
- As Trump Moves Toward War, “The Resistance” Refuses to Resist
- The Russian Spy Poisoning Story Is Indeed Another Iraqi WMD Scam
- What Results When U.S. Invades a Country
- Why At Least Two Nuclear Super-Powers Are Essential
- Checking In on the Four Intersecting Cycles
- Torture-Tainted CIA and State Nominees Recall Failure to Prosecute Bush-Era Abuses
- Trump Promotes Longtime Russia Hawk Just as Russiagate Loses Momentum
- 9/11: Israel Didn’t Do It; The Plan Was Co-Led by U.S. & Saud Governments
- It’s Impossible to Overstate How Terrible Mike Pompeo Is
- BREAKING: House Intelligence Committee Finds No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion
- Gang of Four: Senators Call for Tillerson to Enter into Arms Control Talks with the Kremlin
- How the U.S. Establishment lies through its teeth, for war against Russia on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Overview For New Readers on
- Rohinie Bisesar: Psychiatric Illness, or Long-Term Covert Neuro-Experimentation and a “Manchurian Candidate”? on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Why Readers Shouldn’t Trust Staff Reporters on
- Last-Minute Modifications Improved Trump’s Nuclear-Weapons Strategy on
- What’s Going Down in China is Very Dangerous – Part 1 on
- U.S. propaganda cites NATO’s PR agency’s confirmation that “evidence is overwhelming” Russia manipulated U.S. Elections on
- Yes, the United States Used Biowarfare on North Korea on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: health care
Eric Zuesse On January 10th, Gallup listed their “Top Well-Being Findings of 2017”, and three findings pertained to the entire U.S. (the others pertained only to sub-populations): Americans’ well-being declines in 2017 U.S. uninsured rate rises Exchange purchasers rate their … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse What type of Presidential candidate, now become the President, would assert and (via his agents, do) all of the following things: 1: Pence presents new healthcare offer to Freedom Caucus The Hill, By Peter Sullivan – Mon. 3 … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse Trump had offered to Paul Ryan, on January 26th, a postponement on offering an Obamacare-replacement until after Obamacare collapses of its own accord after the new (much costlier) premiums come out late in 2017, but perhaps Ryan said no … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On January 15th, he told the Washington Post: “We’re going to have insurance for everybody. … There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse Ideology shapes priorities, and largely determines what will be increased, and what will be decreased, in a government’s annual budget. U.S. President Donald Trump’s first proposed federal budget, released on March 15th, makes his ideology crystal clear. Maybe … Continue reading