- Why 55 U.S. Senators Voted for Genocide in Yemen
- Solutions Only Arise Outside the Status Quo
- Why America’s major news-media must change their thinking
- Russiagate Comes to England
- Whataboutism is a Nonsensical Propaganda Term Used to Defend the Failed Status Quo
- Tolerance Cuts Both Ways: Freedom for the Speech We Hate
- Former CIA Chief Brennan Running Scared
- Is Profit-Maximizing Data-Mining Undermining Democracy?
- McCabe: A War on or in the FBI?
- Intel Committee Rejects Basic Underpinning of Russiagate
- Russian interview with Putin (and others) discusses geopolitics, nationhood, and America
- Russia Says U.S. Trains Jihadists to Do Chemical Attacks Blamed Against Assad
- How Much Longer Can We Get Away With It?
- British Scientists Confirm So-Called “Russian” Poison May NOT Be Russian
- An American: “Why I Don’t Trust My Government, At All”
- How the U.S. Establishment lies through its teeth, for war against Russia on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Overview For New Readers on
- Rohinie Bisesar: Psychiatric Illness, or Long-Term Covert Neuro-Experimentation and a “Manchurian Candidate”? on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Why Readers Shouldn’t Trust Staff Reporters on
- Last-Minute Modifications Improved Trump’s Nuclear-Weapons Strategy on
- What’s Going Down in China is Very Dangerous – Part 1 on
- U.S. propaganda cites NATO’s PR agency’s confirmation that “evidence is overwhelming” Russia manipulated U.S. Elections on
- Yes, the United States Used Biowarfare on North Korea on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Keynesian Cargo Cult
Mainstream economists are mystified why wages/salaries are still stagnant after 7+ years of growth / “recovery.” The conventional view is that wages should be rising as the labor market tightens (i.e. the unemployment rate is low) and demand for workers … Continue reading
The Keynesian gods have failed, and as a result we’re in the eye of a global financial hurricane. The Keynesian god of growth has failed. The Keynesian god of borrowing from the future to fund today’s consumption has failed. The … Continue reading
Is anyone else fed up with the Federal Reserve? To paraphrase Irving Fisher’s famous quote about the stock market just before it crashed in 1929, we’ve reached a permanently high plateau of Fed mismanagement, Fed worship and Fed failure. The … Continue reading
A number of systemic, structural forces are intersecting in 2016. One is the failure of high finance to fix the global economy’s systemic problems. The operative conceit of the past 7 years has been that high finance can fix whatever’s … Continue reading
A number of systemic, structural forces are intersecting in 2016. One is the rise of non-state, non-central-bank-issued crypto-currencies. We all know money is created and distributed by governments and central banks. The reason is simple: control the money and you … Continue reading