- Trump’s Base Abandoning Him
- Anti-War Trump Voters Just Officially Ran Out Of Valid Reasons To Support This President
- Trump Presidency = Bush’s 3rd Term
- Should Facebook and Google Pay Users When They Sell Data Collected from Users?
- Why 55 U.S. Senators Voted for Genocide in Yemen
- Solutions Only Arise Outside the Status Quo
- Why America’s major news-media must change their thinking
- Russiagate Comes to England
- Whataboutism is a Nonsensical Propaganda Term Used to Defend the Failed Status Quo
- Tolerance Cuts Both Ways: Freedom for the Speech We Hate
- Former CIA Chief Brennan Running Scared
- Is Profit-Maximizing Data-Mining Undermining Democracy?
- McCabe: A War on or in the FBI?
- Intel Committee Rejects Basic Underpinning of Russiagate
- Russian interview with Putin (and others) discusses geopolitics, nationhood, and America
- How the U.S. Establishment lies through its teeth, for war against Russia on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Overview For New Readers on
- Rohinie Bisesar: Psychiatric Illness, or Long-Term Covert Neuro-Experimentation and a “Manchurian Candidate”? on
- Washington’s Blog Reader Comments on
- Why Readers Shouldn’t Trust Staff Reporters on
- Last-Minute Modifications Improved Trump’s Nuclear-Weapons Strategy on
- What’s Going Down in China is Very Dangerous – Part 1 on
- U.S. propaganda cites NATO’s PR agency’s confirmation that “evidence is overwhelming” Russia manipulated U.S. Elections on
- Yes, the United States Used Biowarfare on North Korea on
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Republicans
Eric Zuesse The most reliable online real-time measure of Donald Trump’s base voters’ ongoing support for him is at Breitbart News, the reader-comments to their top Trump headlines, as listed under the “Comments” section as “Sort by Best.” At the … Continue reading
(This is the most important article I have ever written.) Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org The U.S. Nuclear Posture Review (NPR), a key nuclear-strategy document that was issued on February 2nd by U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis, seems … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse Immediately after the release on Friday February 2nd of the Republican Devin Nunes Memo that accuses the Democratic-Party-headed (Obama-run) FBI of having hidden from the FISA (national-security-state) court “essential” facts, the neoconservative Democratic Party organ The Atlantic headlined … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse A major new Gallup report that was issued on January 16th headlined “American Views: Trust, Media and Democracy” (it’s issued in conjunction with the Knight Foundation) and it finds that “Internet-only news websites” are the least-trusted of all … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org Keystone XL Pipeline is a long-controversial proposed Canadian pipeline project through the U.S. north to south, from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico, to trans-ship the world’s most global-warming filthiest oil, from Canada’s tar-sands, … Continue reading