The 2014 Worldwide Wave of Action (and here) begins ~April 4 on the anniversary of Martin King’s assassination by the US government (civil court trial verdict), with this operation completing ~July 4 (Martin’ 2-minute plea to you).
Purpose of this operation:
- Expose 1% oligarchs in the US and elsewhere as OBVIOUS criminals centering in war, money, and media (also in ~100 other crucial areas).
- Cause their surrender through arrests or Truth & Reconciliation.
- Initiate true freedom for all Earth’s inhabitants to explore ready breakthroughs in economics (links here) and technology, and discover what it is to be human without psychopathic criminals who joke about killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions.
You literally have nothing more valuable to do than support the Worldwide Wave of Action because three OBVIOUS reforms are conservatively worth $60+ trillion:
- Monetary reform: the US doesn’t have a money supply, but its Orwellian opposite of a “debt supply.” Banks and the Fed create what we use for money as debts, then charge the 99% interest for its use. Monetary reform requires government transparency (I know, unimaginable without total Worldwide Wave victory) to create debt-free money for direct payment of public goods and services. This has game-changing triple benefits of full-employment as government becomes the employer of last resort, optimal infrastructure, and falling prices because infrastructure contribute more to productivity than cost. Documentation here, here, here.
- Credit reform: Public credit is at-cost, as opposed to what we have today with predatory cartel 1% for-profit credit. For example, public credit could pay all state and local taxes with a ~5% mortgage and ~5% credit card. It could also release literal trillions locked in government “rainy day” funds with lines of at-cost credit.
- CAFR audit, reform: So-called “pension” and “rainy day” accounts are tragic-comic in non-disclosure and non-performance for budget, infrastructure, and pension funding. For example, Californians have $8 trillion in surplus assets withheld by government (~$650,000 per household) in this current structure that 1% “leaders” claim requires austerity.
Several models (and here) of cost-free government are known, beginning with Benjamin Franklin’s pamphlet on colonial Pennsylvania operating its government without taxes to Thomas Edison explaining debt-free money with Henry Ford in a 1921 summer media tour. As good as these breakthroughs are, resource-based economics is our predictable future just beyond these three reforms.
$60+ trillion in value (perhaps $100+ trillion):
- The US national debt is over $17 trillion, and could be extinguished with monetary reform,
- 1% oligarchs hoard ~$30 trillion in off-shore tax-free shell banks (much of which may have been gained through criminal fraud),
- If California CAFRs show $8 trillion in surplus taxpayer assets hidden in plain sight (or even half that), then US total CAFR taxpayer surplus assets are $30 to $80 trillion.
I respectfully offer these “top three” economic reforms as an investment you’ll receive for 2014 Worldwide Wave of Action’s success.
That said, you may also find economic power in these:
- 426 dead Syrian children? US 1% heartlessly poverty-kill 1 million children/month in gruesome slow agony
- Since 9/11, US 1% killed over 100 million children from poverty: they don’t care about ‘innocent lives’ in Syria