Economist Marc Abela explains in the video that Japanese are awakening to the fact that their government serves interests other than those of the Japanese people:
- Prime Minister Abe works for increasing and ongoing financial support of US unlawful and lie-began wars, including keeping the US military on bases in Japan.
- Abe works for increased domestic surveillance similar to the US and UK.
- Japan, as all former imperialist nations, creates what they use for money as debt. These mechanics are like adding negative numbers forever, and cause increasing, unpayable, tragic-comic total debt.
- Despite Japan’s debt, they are a leading buyer of US debt with $1.2 trillion.
- Robotics is not leveraged to decrease work time, but used to drive wages down and cause the people to work ever-increasing hours to survive.
- Suicides are over 30,000 a year. Since the year 2000, more Japanese died from suicide than died from US atomic bombs at the end of WW2.
- Japanese corporate media never get to the heart of the most important issues, operating as Emperor’s New Clothes minions for lies of omission and commission.
Marc’s analysis is that these increasingly public-crushing conditions to use the Japanese as work animals will lead to a form of revolution. As always, I recommend the public standing for Emperor’s New Clothes obvious arrests in the obvious areas of supporting unlawful Wars of Aggression, and the trillions-damaging criminal fraud of claiming debt is “money” and good for the public.
This is lawful revolution of the word’s Latin etymology: to turn around. Responsible citizens always and only turn from obvious crimes centering in war and money, demanding rule of law to stop criminal acts that yearly kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
I also recommend the analysis of Japan-based journalist Benjamin Fulford for further documentation how Japan serves US .01% interests.
Cultural expression seems a variation of US distraction (6-minute video from Luke):
Earth economics is upside down; a tragic-comedy.
Accelerating technology can and should provide:
- more personal freedom from labor,
- more beauty in infrastructure and nature,
- greater joy in our freedom to create and explore our beautiful, powerful, and diverse virtues (something like “resource-based economics” as researched by The Venus Project).
We know what we have is in contrived Orwellian opposition of what leadership should create. We know that what we receive is literal criminal fraud:
- increasing national and total debts from having what we use for money created as debt owed to private banks,
- decaying infrastructure getting uglier from “deferred maintenance,”
- real unemployment near 25% with most families demanding both parents work longer and longer hours,
- real inflation well above official reports,
- US poverty of 20% among children,
- 72% of California students in schools with over half the children classified as “socio-economically disadvantaged,”
- a .01% oligarch class that “legally” hide $20 to $30 trillion in offshore tax havens,
- a rigged-casino economy designed for “peak inequality,”
- “too big to fail” banks demand public subsidies (so-called “bailouts”) while gambling with over $200 TRILLION in derivatives,
- these “too big to fail/jail” banks deriving most of their income from subsidies and apparent market manipulations,
- ongoing intentional poverty that kills ~20,000 children world-wide in gruesome slow-motion daily ($1 to $3 trillion over ten years would end poverty while reducing population growth rates),
- Daily and never-ending Orwellian criminal-complicit lies of corporate media.
I could go on to literally ~100 areas of crucial concern.
Please understand that I represent likely hundreds of thousands of professionals making factual claims with objective evidence anyone with a high school-level of education can verify. For example, the June 2015 Seizing an Alternative conference (and here, videos here) at the Claremont Colleges had hundreds of professionals presenting data and solutions in over 80 areas of speciality. My paper and videos for this conference is here.
The purpose of education since the “Age of Enlightenment” is to present facts for public verification, and to seize the victory of refuting lies by would-be dictators, especially when such lies are obvious and of crucial public importance.
The path forward as we build a critical mass of humans recognizing the Emperor’s New Clothes truth is to demand arrests and solutions, obviously:
- ARRESTS: the first responsible action upon recognizing massive crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions is to demand that law enforcement and military enact arrests of criminal leaders to stop the crimes and begin unwinding the truth of what happened in Earth’s tragic-comedy (four-part article series with videos on arrests as the obvious citizen response).
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).