The US is a government of dicts: rule by what is said/dictated rather than limited government under our Constitution.
President Obama has declared further US unlawful War of Aggression to invade Syria; in Orwellian inversion of all 16 previous promises of “no boots on the ground.” War law is crystal-clear in letter and intent: two treaties that armed attack is illegal unless under armed attack by another nation’s government.
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh’s investigative writing was just verified that it was the US who conspired to kill over 1,400 Syrians with sarin gas in 2013. This mass-murder was a false flag event for the US to cause terror, blame a target, and then initiate an offensive military campaign propagandized as “helping innocent victims.” More analysis and video with Syria here, here.
Beware of a future false flag attack with US military killed by bombing to be blamed on Russia.
The latest US “official claim” is that Russia is bombing hospitals, but refuses to provide any evidence because of “national security.” The Red Cross had no evidence of damaged hospitals. Consider: why wouldn’t the US provide at least the confirmed locations of bombed hospitals, unless this is a blatant lie? We know this is a lie of omission: failure to provide obvious and crucial information to support a factual claim.
The US planning and execution of war in Iraq included the War Crime of targeting Iraq’s water system, which is expressly forbidden by the Geneva Convention for the protection of the civilian population. The documents proving the planning are from the US Defense Intelligence Agency, and state their understanding that destroying water sanitation would result in the deaths of thousands of civilians. After the US destroyed Iraq’s water purification plants, one of the documents planned propaganda to blame Saddam for not supplying clean water in Iraq (55). The UN reported that this US War Crime and preventing Iraq from importing essential supplies caused the deaths of over one million Iraqis, most of them children (56).
Consider this 2-minute video of US State Department spokesperson John Kirby refusing to provide evidence of official claims that Russia destroys hospitals. Watch his body language:
When we now know that all claims for war with Iraq were known lies as they were told (and verbally explained here), and CNN provides similar innuendo for war on Iran by an unsourced alleged report with concerns of what might occur in the future allegedly stated by an unnamed US source reporting on an unnamed foreign source, this is propaganda and not news.
- Unlawful and lie-began wars,
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved your families in two horrific previous global wars.
The path forward as we build a critical mass of humans recognizing the Emperor’s New Clothes truth is to demand arrests and solutions, obviously:
- ARRESTS: the first responsible action upon recognizing massive crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions is to demand that law enforcement and military enact arrests of criminal leaders to stop the crimes and begin unwinding the truth of Earth’s tragic-comedy (four-part article series with videos on arrests as the obvious citizen response).
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here in this one area of obvious economic reforms.
Until these .01% “leaders” are stopped, all we’ll have is ongoing lies, crimes, and immense suffering.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).