dilemma: Greek for “two premises,” likened to accepting the painful and dangerous impaling of your choice of a bull’s left or right horn.
PuppetGov’s sharp 5-minutes of our dilemma:
1-minute of logic with option to creatively respond to the false choice of being on the “horns of a dilemma”:
Americans are faced with the false choice in the 2016 presidential election between the Left and Right arms of one US rogue state. The Left had to steal the primary elections, demonstrated in a report by the President of the American Statistical Association (the single most prestigious and authoritative for statistics), but this is just the latest move of the rogue state.
Americans should reject both the Left and Right horn.
Americans who vote for Hillary or Trump are voting to continue the following policies, with 95%+ who would never agree if honestly briefed on the facts:
- All the wars were started with “reasons” known to be false as they were told. We know this absolutely from now-disclosed government agency documents. Did you know?
- The wars are Orwellian unlawful; not even close to legal. If there’s one law responsible citizens must know, and to honor the awful sacrifices of all our families through not one but two world wars, it’s war law. Did you know?
- The reason all levels of total debt increase is a Robber Baron-era system of fundamental criminal fraud to create what we use for money as debt owed to private banks, the principals of which are the “too big to fails.” The top 20 Americans now own more than the bottom 50%, the .1% own more than the bottom 90%, and the 1% are more wealthy than the 99%. Did you know?
- The real solutions to correct the Robber Baron-era system are monetary reform (direct creation of debt-free money for productive infrastructure) and public banks (at-cost and in-house credit to reduce government borrowing costs by 50%). For just one example: if your state had their own bank with a 5% mortgage and credit card, all state taxes are abundantly paid for, with no other taxation ever needed. The benefits of just a few reforms are conservatively calculated to $1,000,000 per average US household. Literally, you have nothing more valuable for your time than to learn this. Did you know?
Of course, almost all Americans don’t know.
I use rogue state in its academic meaning: a nation constantly breaking international law with both threat and harm to others, ruled by authoritarians who restrict rights and proliferate weapons of mass destruction. Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them (81%). These ongoing illegal Wars of Aggression have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The sum of 30 million means the US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis. Did you know?
If you need further evidence of election fraud through unaccountable electronic voting machines, “leadership” and corporate media manipulated primaries, and the general characteristics of both Clinton and Trump beyond being illegal rogue state supporters driving We the People further and further into debt slavery, look here, here, here, here, here, here, here for further documentation as clear as we’ve covered so far.
There is an alternative to voting for bullshit democracy: Demand .01% arrests
The responsible citizen response to these Emperor’s New Clothes obvious crimes centered in war, money, and lies is to demand arrests of US Left and Right .01% leaders.
Please read that sentence again to appreciate its elegant power and truth.
The alternative is to lie to one’s self, nation, and global community to allow ongoing crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions. This is not a responsible alternative, let alone to take the criminal fraud further to vote the Left or Right’s chosen puppet to bullshit for further crimes.
In fact, unless one wishes to condone, bond, and join such evil and bullshit, one cannot vote for it. If one wishes to stand as an American under our ideals and Constitution, one must demand arrests for such outrageous crimes.
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes under President Clinton or President Trump.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).