- New Study Documents Depleted Uranium Impacts on Children in Iraq
- The New Orthodoxy: Blasphemy, Heresy and the New Inquisition
- How the U.S. Institute of Peace Avoids Peace in Afghanistan
- Shannon Airport Sprays Carcinogenic Chemicals
- Trump’s New National Security Advisor Is Dangerous, But He’s the Current Norm.
- Markets That Live by the Fed, Die by the Fed
- The Terrorists Among US 7- Stopping the Deep State Coup
- Video: I Discussed the Saudi-U.S. War on Yemen
- The Black Swan Is a Drone
- Video: StrikeDC for Climate and Peace
- Why Would Iran Attack the Saudis NOW?
- Every Peace Group and Activist Should Join Strike DC for the Earth’s Climate
- Talk Nation Radio: Russell Gray on Plans to Shut Down Streets for Climate
- Smedley Butler’s Speech Against War in Charlottesville in 1937
- Boycott All U.S.-Corporate Media!
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Category Archives: Politics / World News
The Trump administration says that Iran attacked two ships in the Gulf of Oman. But Japanese government officials have expressed skepticism. Japan Today reports: “The U.S. explanation has not helped us go beyond speculation,” said one senior government official. *** … Continue reading
Theodore A. Postol is one of the nation’s top scientists. He is a professor emeritus of science, technology, and national security policy at MIT. Postol’s main expertise is in ballistic missiles. He has a substantial background in air dispersal, including … Continue reading
For the last 5 years, I had the opportunity to open up what was a hidden aspect of today’s Western Civilization and is becoming normal in American life. Many acknowledge what is happening on a topical level but come short … Continue reading