Notes are an incredibly useful feature that allows a convenient way to organize your important and tiny details, sketch ideas, and write quick thoughts. What’s the best part? They can be shared with others anywhere with just a few taps. Sharing is caring, and with the Notes app on iPhone, it’s simply a no-brainer to share your notes with others.
First, open the Notes app and tap on the note you want to share. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Choose from a range of sharing options such as Mail, Messages, Twitter, WhatsApp, or Facebook. You can also copy the note and paste it into another app. Tap the method you want to use to share the note and follow the prompts.
For example, if you choose to share the note via Mail, you’ll need to enter an email address.
This article is all you need to know about how to share a note on iPhone, what benefits you can expect, and other information associated with it.
Why Share a Note on iPhone?
The iPhone’s Notes app is a handy tool for jotting down quick thoughts, making grocery lists, or even creating basic diagrams. And with the latest operating system, iOS 11, Notes has received some significant upgrades that make it even more helpful.
Here are just a few things you can do with Notes on your iPhone.
- One of the most useful new features in iOS 11 is the ability to scan and save documents directly into a note. This is great for digitizing physical paperwork, like receipts or important forms.
- Just open a new note and tap the “+” button to scan a document, then select “Scan Documents.” The camera will automatically scan the document and add it to the note.
- You can also save web pages as PDFs to view offline later by tapping the Share button and selecting “Save to Files.”
- Another useful new feature in iOS 11 is inline drawing. This lets you draw directly on top of images and text within a note. Just tap the “+” button and select “Inline Drawing.” Then, use your finger or Apple Pencil (if you have one) to draw directly on the screen.
- If you use the Notes app to jot down ideas or brainstorm with colleagues, you’ll be happy to know that you can now share notes directly with other people. Just tap the Share button and select “Add People.”
- You can invite others to view or edit the note, and they’ll be able to see your changes in real-time.
- You can also password-protect individual notes by tapping the Share button and selecting “Lock Note.” This is a great way to keep sensitive information safe and secure, like account numbers or passwords.
How To Share A Note On iPhone
- Tap the note you want to share.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Send a Copy” option from the menu that pops up.
- Choose how you want to share the note: Mail, Message, AirDrop, WhatsApp, etc.
- If you choose Mail or Message, enter a contact or tap + to add a new contact.
- Tap Send.
So, there you have it! Your quick and easy guide to sharing a note on your iPhone. We hope you find this information helpful the next time you need to quickly share a thought or idea with someone.