Instamacro Review 2023
If you’re already using Instagram for your business or brand, you know that the struggle is real. It’s a tedious and time-consuming endeavor, to say the least.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Many bots and growth services are no longer working correctly. Services like this one may have shutdown or received some negative reviews recently that weren't around when we wrote this article. We can't be held responsible for this service.
Instagram is a highly involved social media network that offers plenty of opportunities for promoting a business or brand.
However, it’s not just about finding some people to follow, liking a few posts a day, uploading any content you can find, or interacting through direct messaging.
You can have thousands of followers, but without quality content and active engagement, you’re really just sitting on Instagram’s marketing opportunities.
Because this process is so time-consuming and sometimes mind-numbing, it helps to step away from it. But, if you do that, you will lose the progress you’ve made.
Outsourcing to third-party Instagram growth and engagement companies online is one of the most popular methods of building, growing, and maintaining your presence.
Is It a Scam?
Instagram bots like Instamacro offer automation for engaging on Instagram. It’s efficient, usually effective, and this method definitely saves time and effort.
However, there’s always the risk that they’re just another bot that can’t offer you anything you can’t get elsewhere – for less.
Wherever you stand on this kind of engagement, you must know that there are companies out there still offering these services without the issues of the past that aren’t Instamacro.
Yes. This is one of the methods that is against the Terms of Service (ToS) of Instagram, but it’s not illegal. Therefore, it’s become a popular method for quick growth.
What is Instamacro?
Instamacro is a self-proclaimed IG bot with a reputation for growing Instagram accounts.
This company has been in business for several years and their clients report that this tool used to be legitimate. However, they have gone downhill recently, and definitely aren’t what they used to be.
This system is specifically designed for use on Instagram only. Therefore, it’s known for services related to getting likes, followers, and views.
- Likes in the form of either organic or auto likes. We don’t think that their organic likes are actually organic, though – we think that they are either fake, or created by their bot, which is going to pose a risk to your account’s reputation.
- Followers from accounts arrive as new videos that are detected by the automation system.
- Views to attract followers.
Automating your tedious and time-consuming daily Instagram tasks saves you time. That would probably be the biggest draw of this kind of system – if they were legit. They also claim to have these benefits:
- Powerful Automation
- Likes and Followers You Desire and Deserve
- Free Trial to Try It Before You Buy It
- Simple to Use
- Unmatched Results
- Efficient Performance
They say that they are suited to Instagrammers who are content creators looking to reach out to their ideal target audience, entrepreneurs who are struggling to build their customer base, and for talented individuals with something to share waiting to be discovered.
However, we think that they’re just suited for people who don’t really know the industry too well, and sadly fall into the trap of going with the first thing that they come across.
Getting Started with Instamacro
So, how do you get started with Instamacro? You should go to the “Guide” page from the homepage menu and take this step-by-step.
- Start the signup process and agree to their TOS – be sure to read their ToS before you start this process.
- Using your Instagram credentials (username and password), sign up for Instamacro. Your free account will be created. Obviously, you take a huge risk by sharing this kind of information with them, and we don’t generally recommend it.
- You will initially have a 5-hour trial that doesn’t require any payment information. Buying a subscription plan isn’t mandatory. If this company were legit, they would offer a much longer free trial. Five hours is definitely nowhere near enough time to decide if you like them or not.
- Connect your account(s), purchase an extended license if you’re happy after the free trial, and get familiar with the settings.
- Start setting up your account to like, follow, and view.
- Choose your ideal activity speed. Instamacro makes it all too easy for their clients to go over Instagram’s daily limits, which could result in your account being banned or suspended.
- Choose custom tags related to your niche. Otherwise, Instamacro automatically chooses tags for you. Keep tags popular and simple. We don’t think that Instamacro is capable of coming up with the right tags for your niche.
You should avoid being manually active with likes, follows, or comments on Instagram while the system is operational.
This is definitely a huge downside to the whole thing – you should be able to access your Instagram whenever you need to. We don’t think that this is legit.
You may blacklist users and hashtags that you find disturbing or undesirable from the Exceptions section. We think that with a service like this, you’re going to get a lot of them.
Pros and Cons
Now we will discuss the pros and cons of Instamacro’s automation. After all, every business has its pros and cons.
Top Tools for Instagram Growth & Engagement
|1||Seek Socially||Growth Service||Visit|
All their packages are time-based and are structured like this:
- 1 Day – $2.99
- 3 Days – $7.99 ($2.66/Day)
- 7 Days – $17.99 ($2.59/Day)
- 14 Days – $34.99 ($2.49/Day)
- 21 Days – $49.99 ($2.38/Day)
- 30 Days – $59.99 ($1.99/Day)
- 100 Days – $109.00 ($1.09/Day)
Multiple Accounts Discounts
- 2 Accounts – 20% Off
- 3+ Accounts – 30% Off
- 6+ Accounts – 40% Off
- 8+ Accounts – 50% Off
Is Instamacro Safe?
No. This is an automation bot designed to automate activities such as following/unfollowing and liking tasks on Instagram. Thus far, there have been quite a few user issues with service or with Instagram since they started on January 20, 2013. The ability to choose your speed levels for activities isn’t enough to keep you safe.
Is This System Safe for My Instagram Account?
Instamacro’s algorithm mimics human behavior with natural pauses. Your Instagram would is still at risk despite this if you interacted on the platform while Instamacro is running.
That doubled activity could cause you to get blocked from using Instagram for a few days. However, you can post pictures, make comments, and send direct messages. You need to make sure that you can find a company that can let you access your Insta when you need to. This smells of a scam.
Why Do They Need My Instagram Credentials?
The only way this automation system can auto-like and follow as per your preferences is to use your login credentials from Instagram. Your credentials are never accessed or used without your permission. However, there’s every chance that they could get stolen.
This society of instant gratification and fierce Instagram competition makes it challenging to have to wait to grow your follower base. When you want to build and grow faster, the extra help from a reliable automation bot prevents that waiting time.
Each person will achieve different results, but overall, this company seems to not have a good reputation among its clients and a lack of security and privacy protocols in place.
We don’t promote the use of Instagram bots, and we certainly don’t condone the use of companies like Instamacro. Another thing to highlight here is that they are in violation of Instagram’s copyright laws.
They do not have permission to use ‘Insta’ in their brand name, so they will be facing a lawsuit at some point.