- China Says It’s “Now the Biggest Market” for GM Cars & Trucks.
- Is the U.S. Becoming a Third World Nation?
- Jeff Bezos’s Politics
- The Media-Responses to Bernie Sanders’s Climate-Plan
- U.S.-UK Deep State Tries to Grab Hong Kong
- The Russiagate hoax is now fully exposed.
- Talk Nation Radio: Timmon Wallis on Warheads to Windmills: How to Pay for a Green New Deal
- A Wobbling Stock Market
- “Today Saudi Arabia finally lost the war on Yemen.” 17 August 2019
- Trump Wants National Forests to Become Clear-Cut for Lumber
- Progressive Issues Promoted by Republican Not Democratic Newsmedia
- The Likely Outcome of Narendra Modi’s Unconstitutional Seizure of Kashmir
- Who Protected Epstein for Decades, and Why?
- POLL: Biden & Sanders Both Beat Trump in Texas
- David Swanson: Nukes- What Are They Good For?
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Donetsk
Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com After having fallen prey to Western machinations of destabilization and civil war, it is apparent that there may now be irreparable differences between the East and West portions of Ukraine. With the East of Ukraine … Continue reading
In an interview with Ukrainian Espesso TV in December, Ukrainian military expert Major Aleksander Taran confirmed what General Muzenko head of the Ukrainian Armed Forces had to say on the subject. During a briefing with General Muzenko he announced that “To … Continue reading