- Absolute Proof that Trump Is Stupid
- Talk Nation Radio: Thom Hartmann on Guns and the Second Amendment
- Protecting Children from Police
- Wall Street Wants Dems to Nominate Anyone But Sanders, Warren, or Gabbard
- The Lessons of Rome: Our Neofeudal Oligarchy
- The Terrorists Among US- Traitors and Terror 3
- Read THIS Before Cheering the Next War
- Soldiers Without Guns
- Dear Central Bankers: Prepare to be Swept Away in the Next Wave of Populism
- Life in Prison
- Talk Nation Radio: Martin Hellman on Rethinking National Security
- What Survives Genocide?
- The Case that Obama Was a Traitor Just Got Powerful New Evidence — From the DNC!
- Misplaced Pride: Most of the “Middle Class” Is Actually Working Class
- Officials Worldwide Are Skeptical of Claim that Iran Attacked Tankers In Gulf of Oman
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Gaza
Eric Zuesse The Democratic Party is at a crisis of its basic values, of its basic reason for existing; it is at an existential crisis regarding what its ideology is. If it does not figure out soon what its ideology … Continue reading
Prof. Zunes Details, Easily Debunks Near Unanimous, Crude US Gov. Lying in Service of US/Israeli Terrorism
This report is posted today in Counterpunch. It is written by Stephen Zunes, “a professor of Politics and coordinator of Middle Eastern Studies at the University of San Francisco.” He explicitly details not only that US government lying (ie propaganda) … Continue reading
1) Identify the Israeli Dictatorship’s Source of Power The government of Israel acts as an expansionist, apartheid, terror dictatorship over Palestine. Israel’s source of power for maintaining its dictatorship over Palestine is: Illegal US Funding Approximately 3.1 billion dollars per year are taken from … Continue reading
As reported in The Jewish Chronicle, Obama says: “no country on earth… would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders”. As historian William Blum documents, Obama has shot rockets and missiles into at least six countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, … Continue reading
Lancet Medical Journal Denounces Israel’s Aggression, Targeting of Children, and Attempts to Kill Gaza – Seven Quotes
Doctors and scientists, on behalf of 24 signatories, in the peer-reviewed medical journal The Lancet, write: “An Open Letter for the People of Gaza” Seven crucial quotes: Gaza is being killed by one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated … Continue reading