- Which One Wins: Central Planning or Adaptive Networks?
- German Poll Shows Germans Stunningly Anti-U.S.-Government
- Talk Nation Radio: John Lannon on Peace and Neutrality in Ireland and Europe
- Credit Exhaustion Is Global
- Sometimes the Best Solution Is To Leave Things As They Are
- How America’s Dictatorship Works
- What Happens When More QE Fails to Reverse the Recession?
- What Caused the Recession of 2019-2021?
- The Dirty Truth About NATO
- Here’s Where America’s Imported Oil Comes From
- Will the U.S. Senate Let the People of Yemen Live?
- The Corporate Lemmings Who Rushed into Mobile/Social Media Ads Are Running off the Cliff
- Talk Nation Radio: Ana Maria Gower on Art Against Militarism
- 2019: The Three Trends That Matter
- John Helmer Reports Apparent Termination of Constitutional Rule and Democracy in Russia
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: growth
I’ve been focusing on inflation, which is more properly understood as the loss of purchasing power of a currency, which when taken to extremes destroys the currency and the wealth/income of everyone forced to use that currency. The funny thing about the … Continue reading
If anything defined the postwar economy between 1946 and 1999, it was the exodus of the middle class from cities to suburbs and the glorification of what Jim Kunstler calls Happy Motoring: freeways, cars and trucks, ten lanes of private … Continue reading
The Keynesian gods have failed, and as a result we’re in the eye of a global financial hurricane. The Keynesian god of growth has failed. The Keynesian god of borrowing from the future to fund today’s consumption has failed. The … Continue reading
A number of systemic, structural forces are intersecting in 2016. One is the end-game of debt-fueled “growth.” We can summarize the official “solution” to the Global Financial Meltdown of 2008 in one line: borrow and blow trillions–of yen, yuan, dollars, … Continue reading