- The Russiagate hoax is now fully exposed.
- Talk Nation Radio: Timmon Wallis on Warheads to Windmills: How to Pay for a Green New Deal
- A Wobbling Stock Market
- “Today Saudi Arabia finally lost the war on Yemen.” 17 August 2019
- Trump Wants National Forests to Become Clear-Cut for Lumber
- Progressive Issues Promoted by Republican Not Democratic Newsmedia
- The Likely Outcome of Narendra Modi’s Unconstitutional Seizure of Kashmir
- Who Protected Epstein for Decades, and Why?
- POLL: Biden & Sanders Both Beat Trump in Texas
- David Swanson: Nukes- What Are They Good For?
- Reality-Denial Among America’s Democratic Party Faithful
- The Internal War in the Deep State Claims Its High Profile Casualty: Jeffrey Epstein
- Video: How to End All War Discussion in Vancouver, BC
- Adding Context to ‘News’ about Venezuela
- David Swanson on How to End U.S. and Canadian Wars
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: poverty
The core assumption of Universal Basic Income (UBI) and other plans to redistribute wealth and income more broadly is that the world is becoming wealthier, and so the pool of income and wealth that can be taxed is always expanding. … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org The AP headlined on July 27th “#MeToo reaches Vatican as nuns denounce abuse from priests” and reported that the Vatican has continued to tolerate rape by its priests, and: Revelations that a prominent U.S. … Continue reading
We all know wealth/income inequality is soaring. I’ve published many entries on this topic (please see the three charts below as a refresher), and it’s clear there are multiple sources of rising inequality: globalization and technology, which concentrate gains in … Continue reading
If asked what’s intrinsic to human happiness, most people in consumer societies will offer up answers such as money, status, a nice house, etc. But as Sebastian Junger observes in his book Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging, what’s actually intrinsic … Continue reading