- Boycott Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Here’s Why:
- Jamal Khashoggi: Where The Road to Damascus & The Path to 9/11 Converge
- Talk Nation Radio: Mark Dworkin on Navy Jet Noise Over Washington State
- Video of a Workshop I Just Did in Santa Cruz on Abolishing War:
- How Many Households Qualify as Middle Class?
- Humanitarian Bombs
- Making the World Great for the First Time
- We Need a New Armistice Day
- Did U.S. and Allies Commit War Crime by Bombing Syria on April 14th?
- 20 Questions You Have to Ask U.S. Political Candidates Because Nobody Else Will
- Holomodor- Why the US Senate Deserves Censure
- Talk Nation Radio: Peter Kuznick on the Anti-Base Struggle in Okinawa
- The Global Distortions of Doom Part 1: Hyper-Indebted Zombie Corporations
- The biggest threat to U.S. national security is the U.S. Government.
- Is there anything Nancy Pelosi would impeach a president, vice president, or justice for?
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Sunni
Eric Zuesse Yemen’s independent Al Masdar News headlines on Monday December 7th, “U.S. Backed Syrian Opposition Official Calls for the Extermination of Alawites,” and Leith Fadel reports that: A prominent official from the U.S. backed Syrian Opposition has called for the extermination of Alawite [Syrian … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org When Turkey shot down a Russian bomber in Syria on November 24th, Turkish officials did so with the confidence that America’s anti-Russian military alliance, NATO, would protect Turkey against any possible military retaliation by … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse Turkey’s President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, was asked by an interviewer last week, “On the question of Syria, have you seen changes in the attitude of Russian President Putin?” and Erdogan replied: “As compared to the past, there is … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse An organization that typically promotes the Republican propaganda agenda received information from the Democratic Obama Administration, and they publicized information from it that concerned the 2012 Benghazi attack, which was a failure by the State Department — something … Continue reading