- Westminster Abbey to Give Thanks for Nuclear Weapons
- The Feedback Loop of Doom: When Mobile Creatives and Capital Abandon Unaffordable, Dysfunctional Cities
- The Resistance Takes a Stand for Keeping Trump in Office
- Savagery and Its Promoters and Profiteers
- If “Getting Ahead” Depends on Asset Bubbles, It’s Not “Getting Ahead,” It’s Gambling
- Ukraine 2019 Election- Ukraine Rejects Maidan and Revolution
- Talk Nation Radio: Greg Grandin on the End of the Myth
- America’s Forced Financial Flight: Fleeing Unaffordable and Dysfunctional Cities
- Pentagon Claims 1,100 High Schools Bar Recruiters; Peace Activists Offer $1,000 Award If Any Such School Can Be Found
- The 20 Surest Paths to Impeachment
- The Next Financial Crisis Won’t Be Caused by Fraud: This Time Will Be Different
- Highlights from the Mueller Report
- The World’s Hypocritical Silence as China Imprisons its Ethnic Muslims En Masse
- How U.S. Presidential Candidates Answer 20 Basic Questions
- Americans: Are you represented in Congress by a stooge of Saudi Crown Prince Salman?
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: TPP
I have done a number of articles about Obama’s aspiration to be the most successful of all global leaders in establishing a global mega-corporate dictatorship by international corporations, and I shall here be posting an article that I wrote on … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org On December 16th, the Russian Senator, Konstantin Kosachev, who heads that body’s foreign-affairs committee, went public accusing the U.S. Government of coercing German corporations to abandon their investments in the key Russia-EU gas-pipeline project, … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On March 28th, CNN headlined “An unheard-of problem: The President can’t find a lawyer” and reported that: Five large law firms are passing on the opportunity to represent the President after a shakeup last week on his private … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On March 10th, Bernie Sanders was interviewed by Britain’s Guardian, headlining “Sanders on Trump and the challenge for the left”, and he said (and this is just a small sampling): — The bad news, the very bad news is … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse Barack Obama is stepping forward to assist the newsmedia in replacing the political neophyte Donald Trump by his long-established neoconservative Vice President, Mike Pence, who would become the President if Trump is either impeached or otherwise removed from … Continue reading