- The Terrorists among us 1
- China’s Insurmountable Global Weakness: Its Currency
- Trump Turns the Screw Even Harder Against Assange
- How America Has Declared War Against Russia
- The Best Analysis I’ve Seen of Current U.S. Geostrategy
- Why the Jewish Takeover of Palestine Increases Antisemitism Worldwide
- Gallup: Ranking Countries for Happiness-Sadness
- Technology Is Not Just Disruptive, It’s Disastrously Deflationary
- Two Intertwined Dynamics Are Transforming the Economy: Technology and Financialization
- Fools’ Errands
- America’s News Media Foment Hate
- Talk Nation Radio: Danny Haiphong on American Exceptionalism and Innocence
- This investigative news-report is a masterpiece:
- ‘Humanitarian’ Concerns Increase Wars, Benefit Only Arms-Producers
- SUPPRESSED OPCW FINDING: War-Crime Likely Perpetrated by U.S. Against Syria on 14 April 2018
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: unsustainable
Japan’s fiscal and monetary extremes are in the news again: this time it’s the Bank of Japan’s extraordinarily large ownership of Japanese stocks, a policy intended to boost “investor sentiment” and prop up sagging equity valuations: The Tokyo Whale Is … Continue reading
All those angered by the mere question of the viability of this predatory pillaging in the name of capitalism are incapable of even admitting this cultural crisis exists. Somewhere along the line, we lost the ability to distinguish between earning … Continue reading
The Status Quo is not sustainable. Here are some resources on the many reasons why. Coming to the understanding that the Status Quo is not sustainable is often a crooked path of overcoming programming, propaganda, denial and fear. My colleagues at peakprosperity.com (where … Continue reading