- America’s Forced Financial Flight: Fleeing Unaffordable and Dysfunctional Cities
- Pentagon Claims 1,100 High Schools Bar Recruiters; Peace Activists Offer $1,000 Award If Any Such School Can Be Found
- The 20 Surest Paths to Impeachment
- The Next Financial Crisis Won’t Be Caused by Fraud: This Time Will Be Different
- Highlights from the Mueller Report
- The World’s Hypocritical Silence as China Imprisons its Ethnic Muslims En Masse
- How U.S. Presidential Candidates Answer 20 Basic Questions
- Americans: Are you represented in Congress by a stooge of Saudi Crown Prince Salman?
- Americans Have No Idea What “Freedom of the Press” Means
- By 3-to-1, Americans Want Assange Prosecuted
- Notre Dame and the Identity of France
- Testimony for the National Commission on Military, National, and Public Service
- No Fix for Recession: Without a Financial Crisis, There’s No Central Bank Policy Fix
- The Rabidly Hypocritical EU
- 4 Myths About Julian Assange DEBUNKED
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: Wall Street
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org Venezuela’s Constitution simply does not permit what U.S. President Trump is demanding, which is overthrowing and replacing the elected Venezuelan President by the second-in-line-of succession. What Trump demands is comparable in Venezuela to, in … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org Why is America’s Baghdad Embassy the world’s largest embassy — and the largest by far? “It’s as if the U.S. Embassy is there not only to protect American interests, but to manage the entire … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org An article by the BBC on “The world’s most nutritious foods” ranks the healthfulness of foods on the basis of an article at the supposedly scientific PLOSone journal, titled “Uncovering the Nutritional Landscape of … Continue reading
How Big Brother Grips Americans’ Minds to Support Invasions Eric Zuesse, originally posted at strategic-culture.org On November 29th, Gallup headlined “Democrats Lead Surge in Belief U.S. Should Be World Leader” and reported that “Three-fourths (75%) of Americans today think the … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse On June 28th, the Washington Examiner headlined “Pence pressed Ecuadorian president on country’s protection of Julian Assange” and reported that “Vice President Mike Pence discussed the asylum status of Julian Assange during a meeting with Ecuador’s leader on … Continue reading