If you don’t know how to print notes from an iPhone, this article will surely help. When you take notes on your iPhone, physical copies may be more convenient. You can highlight the text or make corrections instead of using the limited tools in the Notes app.
Although it’s not apparent, you can print notes directly from your Notes app. Find the app on your iPhone and open it. Select the note you want to print out, then tap the share button. Click on Print in the menu. Choose a nearby printer, then adjust the other settings to your preference. Tap ‘Print’ to make copies of your notes.
You can print any notes from your iPhone, but you need to know how to do it. In this article, you will learn how to print notes from your iPhone to have paper copies of your notes.
How to Print Notes from an iPhone
You can print notes from an iPhone with AirPrint or another printer with a third-party app. The following steps will guide you through printing notes from an iPhone.
- Open the Notes app on your device.
- Select the note that you wish to print.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the share icon. Swipe across the options in the menu bar until you see the print button.
- Click Print then select a printer. If you’re using AirPrint, the printer will appear in the list. When using a third-party app, return to step three and find the app in the menu.
- Choose the number of copies you’d like to make and which pages to print.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the Print button.
Why Am I Unable to Print Notes From an iPhone?
You might not be able to print notes for various reasons. One reason might be that the notes aren’t stored in PDF format. Another possible cause is that the printer doesn’t support AirPrint or is inactive. Check your printer to make sure it works with AirPrint, or it’s switched on.
If you can’t print notes from your iPhone because it is not in a PDF format, convert them first. Follow these steps:
- Open the note, then select the Share button in the upper-right corner.
- Click ‘Create PDF’ in the options in the menu.
Now you can easily print these PDF documents.
Whether you need to print notes for your classes or a document you scanned, you’ll need to know how to print from an iPhone. Luckily, it’s easy. You can print notes directly from your iPhone’s Notes app by tapping the share button on a note. Click Print in the available options, then adjust the settings to your preference.