Terms of Service
Last revised October 19, 2021
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the services, websites and applications (the “Service”) owned and operated by Washington’s Blog. (“Washington’s Blog”, “we”, “our”). By using the Service, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the Service. Failure to use the Service in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
The Service is intended for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to do any of the following without separate, prior express written permission from Washington’s Blog:
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, other means or processes to interact with the Service;
- retrieve pricing data or other content from the Service for use in another service or website;
- attempt to bypass or circumvent measures Washington’s Blog employs to restrict access to the Service;
- “frame,” “mirror,” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Service into any other website.
The Terms do not transfer from Washington’s Blog to you any Washington’s Blog or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Washington’s Blog. Washington’s Blog, Washingtonsblog.com, the Washingtonsblog.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Washington’s Blog or Washingtonsblog licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Service or third-party trademarks.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Service may contain links to third party websites, products and/or resources. Links to third parties do not in any way imply, suggest or constitute any sponsorship or approval of Washington’s Blog by any such third party. You acknowledge and agree that we do not have any control over these third parties and are not liable for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information, products and services from third parties.
Washington’s Blog reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of the Terms. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. Washington’s Blog may also, in the future, offer new services, products and/or features through the Service. Such new services, products and/or features shall be subject to the the Terms.
The Service is intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Service by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided “as is”. Washington’s Blog hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Washington’s Blog makes no warranty that the Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Service at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Washington’s Blog be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Washington’s Blog shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
If you have any questions bout these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
Parts of this document have been adapted, with permission, from the WordPress Terms of Service under a Creative Commons Sharealike license.
Last revised March 30, 2008
At Washington’s Blog we recognize the importance of your privacy. This document describes the types and uses of personal information we collect when you use Washington’s Blog’s services.
Types of Information We Collect
- On some of our pages we allow you to enter your ZIP code to include shipping and tax costs in product prices that are listed on Washington’s Blog.
- When you tell us the price of a product in one of our Price Hunts, we collect your email address so that we can notify you if you earn a Washington’s Blog.
- We set and access cookies on your computer.
- Washington’s Blog’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, browser type, and time of your page request.
- We use personal information to provide the pages and services that you request.
- Washington’s Blog also uses personal information to analyze site usage and improve the quality of our services.
- We do not share any of your personal information with third parties outside of Washington’s Blog.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy and Washington’s Blog, please contact us at [email protected]