- America’s Forced Financial Flight: Fleeing Unaffordable and Dysfunctional Cities
- Pentagon Claims 1,100 High Schools Bar Recruiters; Peace Activists Offer $1,000 Award If Any Such School Can Be Found
- The 20 Surest Paths to Impeachment
- The Next Financial Crisis Won’t Be Caused by Fraud: This Time Will Be Different
- Highlights from the Mueller Report
- The World’s Hypocritical Silence as China Imprisons its Ethnic Muslims En Masse
- How U.S. Presidential Candidates Answer 20 Basic Questions
- Americans: Are you represented in Congress by a stooge of Saudi Crown Prince Salman?
- Americans Have No Idea What “Freedom of the Press” Means
- By 3-to-1, Americans Want Assange Prosecuted
- Notre Dame and the Identity of France
- Testimony for the National Commission on Military, National, and Public Service
- No Fix for Recession: Without a Financial Crisis, There’s No Central Bank Policy Fix
- The Rabidly Hypocritical EU
- 4 Myths About Julian Assange DEBUNKED
If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:
You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.
National Security and Copyright NoticesNational Security Notice
We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.
Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.
We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.
We don't support or like Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, or any similar or supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.
The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.
Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.
We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.
Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Tag Archives: stock market
We contrarians can’t help it: when the herd is bullish, we start looking for a reversal. When the herd turns bearish, we also start looking for a reversal. So now that the herd is skittishly bearish, anticipating a recession, contrarians start … Continue reading
Majorities want single-payer, but not from the government. Eric Zuesse On December 3rd, Gallup bannered “Government Favored to Ensure Healthcare, but Not Deliver It” and reported that 57% of Americans say “It is government’s responsibility to see that all have … Continue reading
There’s no shortage of explanations on the whys and wherefores of the US stock market’s recent swoon / swan-dive / plummet. Here’s a few of the many credible explanations: — the economy has reached peak earnings so there’s no fundamentals-driven upside left; … Continue reading
Eric Zuesse Brett Kavanaugh’s appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court is just another tip being displayed of America’s top-level-psychopathy iceberg. On September 16th, the Washington Post headlined “California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation … Continue reading
A relatively reliable measure of complacency/euphoria in the stock market just hit levels last seen in late January, just before stocks reversed in a massive meltdown, surprising all the complacent/euphoric Bulls. The measure is the put-call ratio in equities. Since this … Continue reading